1. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
2. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
Buen Dia drink, then a 3 egg white omelette with spinach or veggies.
3. WHAT’S ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS IN YOUR OFFICE?
4. WRITE DOWN THE ONE FASHION WORD YOU WISH EVERYONE WOULD STOP USING.
5. WHAT’S AN ACCESSORY YOU’VE HAD FOR AGES?
A white gold, diamond heart necklace my mother gifted me as a teen.
6. WHAT IS AN ITEM OF CLOTHING YOU’VE HAD THE LONGEST?
A pair of distressed jeans from high school!
7. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE FAMILY HEIRLOOM?
My mothers’ cooking recipes, does that count?
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF FLOWER?
Roses and peonies.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON IN DALLAS?
10. UPTOWN OR DOWNTOWN?
11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MUSEUM?
12. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BISHOP ARTS?
I LOVE IT! Stop by and shop sometime.
13. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MUSICAL OF ALL TIME?
14. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS?
Jennifer Aniston. I think I just love her overall LOL.
15. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE COMEDIAN OF ALL TIME?
16. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTION STAR?
17. IF YOU COULD NAME YOUR BIGGEST PHOBIA, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Being stranded on a boat in the middle of the ocean, and not seeing land. Not sure where that comes from.
18. LEATHER OR LACE?
19. VELVET OR FUR?
Faux fur, cruelty-free.
20. VINTAGE OR NEW?
New. Because I care more for what’s next.
21. NAME ONE THING YOU’VE LEARNED THE HARD WAY?
Trust is a gift you give with wisdom.
22. WHAT WOULD YOU NEVER EVER WEAR?
Bell bottoms. Ew.
23. BESIDES LIPSTICK AND A PHONE, WHAT ARE 3 ITEMS YOU ALWAYS HAVE IN YOUR BAG?
l'Occitane travel lotion, a book and my journal/planner.
24. WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT SOMEONE WHEN YOU FIRST MEET THEM?
Their eyes. Windows to the soul, right?
25. WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
The Bible and Dare to Dream by Paula White. Prepping for the Women’s Spring Brunch Series.
26. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
Besides the Bible, anything that speaks on women and self-improvement.
27. WHAT’S THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Without Rival by Lisa Bevere.
28. WHO IS THE MOST FASHIONABLE LITERARY FIGURE?
Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany’s
29. WHAT’S THE BEST VACATION SPOT?
Anywhere with a nice beach and a fun strip of shopping, events and dining.
30. WHAT COUNTRY HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT?
31. WHAT’S THE BEST PART ABOUT YOUR JOB?
Being creative and giving back to the community.
32. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
La Duni’s Viennese Truffle Iced Chocolate Milk.
33. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE COUNTRY TO VISIT?
Too many. I love Barcelona and Paris. But Mexico has my heart.
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
35. WHAT IS THE LAST GIFT YOU GAVE A FRIEND?
Roses. For her and her husband’s anniversary dinner.
36. WHAT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
Salvation by faith in Christ Jesus.
37. WHAT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER GIVEN?
38. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
A custom one that draws in every color.
39. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
The smell of luxury. LOL!
40. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My big sister Erika.
41. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS?
42. HEELS OR FLATS?
43. IF YOU HAD ONE SUPER POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To connect people to God.
44. WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO DE-STRESS?
Pray and lift weight at the gym.
45. WHAT’S THE LAST FILM YOU WATCHED?
Que Culpa Tiene El Nino? Hilarious, it has subtitles, Netflix it.
50. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT?
A warm chocolate chunk cookie with vanilla bean ice cream.
51. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST?
52. FAVORITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE?
The living room and kitchen. Because that’s where I spend time with family.
53. WHAT ONE THING DO YOU NEED TO HAVE IN YOUR FRIDGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME?
Fruit and veggies.
54. DOGS OR CATS?
Dogs. Cats…I just can’t.
55. IF YOU COULD RAID ONE WOMAN’S CLOSET WHO WOULD IT BE?
56. WHAT SURPRISES YOU THE MOST ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their world view.
57. WHAT DOES CREATIVITY MEAN TO YOU?
Authentic ideas rooted from the imagination, brought to life.
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LYRIC OF ALL TIME?
“Sing to me Beauty, let Your voice lead the way.” From No Other One by Rachael Lampa.
59. BEST ADVICE FOR YOUR 19 YEAR OLD SELF?
Quit your job. Start your own business.
60. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT DALLAS?
The people, Dallasites are friendly. It feels like a community everywhere.
61. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TELENOVELA?
Mari-Mar - Ow!
62. WHAT SHOW ARE YOU BINGING ON?
When I have time, Jane the Virgin.
63. WHAT’S SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY BUT YOU’VE BEEN TOO SCARED TO?
Move to Barcelona.
64. WHAT IS THE TOUGHEST PART ABOUT BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR?
Feeling like you need to have all the pieces together right away. But it all takes time.
65. IF YOU COULD MASTER ONE INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
66. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE?
Dark. In a cookie.
67. WHICH CELEBRITY ARE YOU STYLE WATCHING NOW?
Paris Jackson. She’s different, looks like the bits and pieces of what’s next.
68. WHAT COLOR WAS YOUR PROM DRESS?
Gold. The movie out at the time was How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days. I bought a replica dress Kate Hudson wore in the film.
69. A PERSON YOU WANT TO HAVE COFFEE WITH?
70. A HISTORICAL FIGURE YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE COFFEE WITH?
71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
72. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT OUR NEW PRESIDENT?
Let's talk about the weather. Texas weather is SO crazy...(next).
73. WHAT IS THE BEST FASHION ADVICE YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED.
Don’t wear what’s trending.