DeVilla is seeking a seasonal Style Apprentice. The style intern will directly report to the boutique owner as apprenticeship. We're looking for someone who is excited about style, friendly/social butterfly, not afraid to share their fresh ideas, take initiative and eager to learn.
- Working as style expert on select days / times (working the register and making style recommendations to shoppers)
- Managing Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Attending FUN fashion and style events as Brand Ambassador
- Assisting in interviewing and hiring talent (models and actors)
- Assisting in photo shoots
- Booking personal style appointments
- Maintaining boutique items organized and tagged with prices
- Buying products for re-stock under supervision (functioning as retail buyer)
- Researching promotions and other ideas to bring in traffic to the boutique
- Styling the window display (mannequin and other display items)
- Managing the boutique's database in Microsoft Access as needed (don't worry, it's super easy)
*Attention to detail
*Competence in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
*Competence in Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
*Attending college or university in business, fashion design, marketing or a related creative field.
This is a non-paid internship, however we do offer the following benefits:
*Reimbursement on approved expenses.
*50% off all boutique purchases during the term of your internship.
*Paid lunch and dinner perks when working events, and on select workdays.
*Invaluable experience for a student seeking a career in business, fashion, retail or a creative career.
*Invaluable experience learning under the boutique owner.
*Recommendation for future employment.
*A fun and easy going work environment - you can actually say 'I LOVE my job' and 'I LOVE my boss'. How awesome is that?
HOW DO I APPLY?
Email email@example.com with your Name, Age, Email address, the best number to reach you by phone, your updated resume, and a brief 1 paragraph statement on why you would be perfect for the role.
If you qualify, you will be contacted for an interview.